Some Things About Us
- Established in 1974 as DJ Yap Physical Culture Institute at Ampang, Selangor, Malaysia. Practice Choy Li Fut, Wing Chun, Southern Shaolin and Hung Gar.
- Renamed in 1976 as DJ Yap Physical Culture Institute & Lion Dance.
- Established a lion dance team in 1976 and Chinese Lunar New Year 1977 was our initial public performance.
- In 1977, 3 branches was opened around the Klang Valley.
- Renamed to DJ Yap's HungGar KungFu Academy in 1994 as HungGar KungFu was the primary curriculum.
- The lion dance team grew by demand every Chinese Lunar New Year since 1978.
- Grandmaster DJ Yap retired practice in 2004 and the academy is maintain by his disciples.
What We Do
HungGar KungFu Classes
Coaching Hung Gar Kung Fu: Hand Form, Weapon Form and Sparring. For all ages.
Southern Lion Dance
Practice the traditional Fut San Southern Lion dance tradition.
Tradition herbal treatment theory studies
Tradition herbal and medical traetment
Medical treatment for injuries.
Diagnostic of pain and sickness.
Treatment using moxibustion methodology.
HungGar Kung Fu Skill: 100%
Tradition Lion Dance Skill: 100%
Medication Skill: 88%
Geomancy Skill: 90%